Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Slyder the Elf







Okay, for those of you that don't know about our elf situation here it is. The kids ask for these elves from santa and then santa brings them. The elves are bad and do all kinds of rotten things. Joe got an elf last year, his name is Buddy. Buddy has been rather quiet and Joe loves him. Jack wrote santa a letter a few days ago and asked for an elf and Santa brought him Slyder. Jack named him though,I think his name is pretty cool. Anyway, the kids have been dying for the elves to do something around the house. Soooo, I was in the basement today cleaning and Slyder was down there sitting in the video game chair. I thought it would be cute if Slyder played guitar hero so I set it up and then turned on the tv, I am so not into xbox so I couldn't figure it out but Jack's highlights from football was in the dvd so it looked like Slyder was watching tv with an empty capri sun next to him. When the kids got home, I asked if they had left the tv on and pretended to be mad about it. We went down stairs and Joe was so excited! he couldn't believe that slyder was watching the tv. so funny! Also, Joe noticed the basement was cleaner and he asked if I cleaned it. I said no way, it must have been slyder. Our elves are good elves, they clean before they are bad. lol here are some pictures of the kids a few min. ago.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I am very happy that you have good elves, even if they are bad sometimes....what fun, buddy and slyder, I think that I might need one!~

Valerie said...

We do the same thing w/ KJ's elves. We wake up in the morning and pretend to be really tired and tell her that her elves were up all night watching tv, playing Wii, aggravating the dog, etc. We tell her the elves are her responsibility and if she can't control her elves, blah, blah, blah.