Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday


Hi. Today was a crazy day. I was up and out of the house early for breakfast with Santa. It is really hard for me to get out the door dressed and ready to go by 7:30. I still have puffy eyes and morning breath. ugh! Anyway, I made it there fifteen min. late but i still made it. Breakfast with Santa went smoothly and then we were off to Fireballs, I mean Firebirds for lunch only to have them tell us they couldn't accommodate our group so we went to Up the Creek. We had a wonderful lunch. Here is a picture of me and Susan and Laura at Breakfast with Santa. Thanks Valerie for taking pictures. :)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

sounds like lots of fun was had...everyone needs a little time with friends

Cathy said...

love the pix of the kids, cant wait for pcb

Valerie said...

Margaret & I are still laughing at the Fireballs story!

Re: Joe needing a friend to sleep over -- if you had a hot tub KJ would happily come over!! ha! ha! (Do you remember the time she told me she was hoping Alec Michel would invite her to go in his hot tub?? I think she was in kindergarten!)