Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Hello! Well, it's here, Chrismtas morning has arrived. We were up at 7 which really isn't too bad, that is late compared to years past. Everyone was happy with their gifts including Ralphie and Smokes. Rick bought me a full package to the spa in Patton Creek. I can't wait to use it! It includes, an hour massage, eyebrow shaping, manicure, pedi, and facial and lunch. Ahh!


We really enjoyed the teen mass last night. The music was wonderful and Fr. McDade always does such a nice job with his homilies. I even got to see George, he was in my class last year and I just love him. His mommy is having a baby in April and I'm so happy b/c they're such a wonderful family and we need more of them in the world.


Today, I'm going to gear up for our trip home. I have to clean my car out, whoa, it is bad news! I think I'll sort of collapse once I get to Peoria as I haven't had a moment to just be for a couple of weeks or maybe since Thanksgiving.


Merry Christmas!!

No comments: