Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hi. Okay, It looks like I'm going to make it through this week. First of all, want to tell you about this pottery party I did last night. It as at one of Joe's teachers house, they just moved in and it is so beautiful. It has an elevator in it! How fun, I know. Anyway, I loved doing the party and I told Rick I want a house like that. lol

this morning I had my annual dr. exam. joy joy, I know. My dr. is very sweet and everything looks good. I'm not a money maker for ob/gyn's anymore, just in and out.

I just remembered a few min. ago that I have a party to go to tonight. yeah! Laura whom, I work with is having a little ornament cookie get together. love that. :)

Kids are out of school til '08, boys are playing football in the front yard and kate is getting ready to go somewhere but i told her i'm not driving both ways! i have plans.:)

No comments: