Monday, December 3, 2007

Manic Monday

Hi. I'm finally sitting down to write. Didn't do much yesterday, just the same old same old. Went to church in the morning, came home did laundry and cleaned, painted some pottery, walked a couple of miles, ate dinner and went to bed. This morning, I took Kate to the dr. as she just hasn't felt good for some time. Thankfully, her blood count is fine so we've ruled out scary things like luekemia, and lymphoma. They did take lots of blood and they're testing for mono and some other things. We'll see. Hopefully, we'll find out soon so she can feel better.Rick and I just got home from a walk. I really didn't want to go but he did a good job in getting me out the door. Its nice to have gotten my walk out of the way. Hope everyone is doing great!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hope Kate's feeling better!
Some kind of stomach bug struck my playschool class last week. Thursday night I was HORRIBLY ill and Friday I didn't move off the couch. I didn't start feeling more like myself until Saturday afternoon. Today we found out that Hunter, Camila, Anderson and Grace were all sick Thursday and Friday, too. Poor Camila! She was flying to Columbia on Friday. That couldn't have been any fun.