Friday, March 18, 2011

Very ready for Kate to come home. I think she has had a really great spring break in Destin. Whoo! I'm so glad for her even though I know she has had a chest cold. I can't wait to hear about everything and I"m sure she has a beautiful tan to go with her beautiful prom dress. Prom is next week! Lauren will be here and we'll all be busy getting Kate ready. I paid my portion of the limo so Kate will be driven around in style and she'll be safe. I hope it is warm but I checked the extended forcast and it looks like its going to be in th 60s. It is supposed to be 82 today. That would be perfect. Really as long as it is sunny that will be nice. Rain makes it tough for prom hair! I'm sitting here waiting for the bug guy to come spray the house. I have to go to the bank and the grocery store. I worked in the yard for a little bit yesterday but I don't know. I think we need to hire someone to help with the gardens. Just to get it ready to go. I hate doing that and it is hard to garden here. The soil is tough and rocky and if it isn't rocky, its red clay and I hate that. I'd really like to have the underneath garden in shape and I'd love to have several tomatoe plants and pepper plants. I'm not getting my hopes up b/c with our travel schedule things seem to die. I'm wearing green today. didn't wear it yesterday. I loved seeing all the pics of my Peoria friends on facebook. I forgot how big St Patty's day is there. Good times were had for sure by all!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

even I had green on, funny how much we like that day up here, even in the QC