Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh goodness it stormed all night long and Ralph was a complete mess. He was up and down and then he wanted to go to the basement and then he was barking and wanted to come back upstairs. I see a nap in my future before bootcamp! Rick is off to GA, hope he gets there safely. My sweet Joe is off to school via the bus and my sweet Jack is sleeping in as he has a spring cold. I need to get some airborne for him. Just had a great chat with Kate. She is so very happy right now and that makes my heart happy! yay!!!! We are excited for spring break. Jayne will be here in 2 days. The weather looks good. Got several emails about prom and pictures and such. I'm glad things will be organized for that day and all of us parents are working hard to make sure the kids arrive to each destination safely. Can't wait to see all the kids dressed up! yesterday was fat Tues. I did great not eating too much until like 5 and then bam! I went to bed with a tummy ache. I'm giving up snacks for lent. each time I want to reach for a snack during the day I will say a prayer and think about Jesus' time during his 40 days in the desert.

No comments: