Friday, March 4, 2011

One week til spring break! We are all ready for a break. Is Destin, FL ready for Hoover to descend upon it? Ha! I can only imagine the drama that will occur while we're there. Honestly, I'm seasoned at this and I can pretty much handle anything. The moms who are staying with Kate's group are also seasoned even more than me and they have seen it all!! Im making a lasagna dish to send with Kate and I also need to get some of her easy breakfast foods to send. I know they're not going ot want to mess around with too much grocery shopping and cooking. Kate and I finally got in to the seamstresses yesterday with her dress. Her dress is so pretty. I have no idea how much these alterations are going to cost but I know the dress will look great. At least its there and Mary can start working on it. She said girls are starting to get their dresses in. Prom is 3 weeks from this weekend and Kate will be gone for a whole week for sb so hopefully she can get in for her 2nd fitting before she leaves.

Joe is trying hard to talk Rick into buying him a bb gun. He has a couple of friends that have one and he wants one now. He just texted me reminding me to talk to dad about the gun. Oh goodness!! We'll see. I'm taking Jack shopping after school for new shorts and shoes. He is growing like crazy right now.

No comments: