Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Rick!

Today is Rick's 41th bday. haha. :) Oh no wait, he is actually 42. wow. He is getting old. I have to pick up a cake and some ice cream for tonights celebration. He is on his way home from GA right now. I'm working on laundry and cleaning around the house as I don't have to work today. I noticed yesterday the pollen is starting to take over. Soon, we'll all have yellow every where! Kate gets so mad when its all over her car and I can feel the allergies coming on. I'm definitely feeling the affects of yesterdays bootcamp. I think we did 500 pushups and 100 ball toss with a "deep" squat as Tatum says. It is brutally hard doing bootcamp but I think it is paying off, I'm starting to see some results. Hopefully today I can get a gentle jog in. I was researching polarity healing. It's pretty cool. Midge had something similar to this when she was going through her chemo. I think it is really a great idea to incorporate holistic healing with modern medicine. pulling the negative energy out of the body can only help someone feel better and allow the person to heal. I would love to learn more about it. I'm going to check out the massages at massage envy today. The website is pretty informative and they have several packages to choose from. I wonder if treating myself to a massage once a month would really make a difference in how I feel, helping to relieve stress of every day life. I might just sign up and find out for myself! Kate tried her prom dress on yesterday and she said it fit perfectly! Ummm, it better, we won't be eating for a week due to the alteration fees. OMG! I suggested to Kate that she might want to consider wearing this dress for beauty walk next year. She thought that might be a good idea as it has cost more than my wedding dress! Not that she isn't worth it.. Speaking on Kate, Rick bought her the iphone the other day. He was so funny, he said, that girl has me wrapped around her finger. Oh yes she does, he is right. He loves buying the kids things, all three of them and he even loves it when I buy Lauren things. Joe wanted and iphone but obviously, that would be a bit over the top for an 11 year old. He got his new phone last week and its perfect for him. Jack isn't due for an upgrade for awhile. Kate loves her new phone! I'm quite happy wiht my old samsung, I don't need a data package on my phone. But Kate really did. She can now pull her work schedule up and receive Hoover Belle information right away. I have to finish a chip/dip set for a customer. This piece has quite a history. The first one I did, the lady bought at Christmas for her mom in law. I shipped it, she got it they all loved it and then mom in law dropped it.... So, daughter in law bought a new one. I did it, I shipped it and even insured it through usps and it broke in route. Ugh, totally annoying and I will never insure anything again through usps b/c basically its stupid. Sooo, I'm doing this one for free! It has taken me forever but I'm determined to finish it and get it out of my house and on its way to Iowa. OMG! Just not feeling the creative energy these days. Praying for new thoughts and creative juices!

No comments: