Thursday, March 31, 2011

Found something I want today. Ohh, how I'd love to have this.... Anyway, I worked in the two's room today. It was fun being in there, doing crafts and singing songs. We went outside for a little bit but it was kind of chilly so we packed it up and went inside after 30 min. Jack stayed home today as his collar bone was hurting. I'm taking him to the orthopod in the morning so we can get some stronger pain meds for a little while. Joe made it back to school today. Yay! Kate is working the ever popular sidewalk sale at Wrapsody. It turned out to be a beautiful day. I've been working outside clearing away overgrown plants. I hate doing things like this but it looks a lot better already. Rick will be home tonight. Yay! Can't wait to show him what I want. I'm sure he will not be as excited as me.

No comments: