Thursday, March 24, 2011

I think today is going to be a great day! Lauren is packed and ready to head south. The weather looks great for today and tomorrow. I'm not too worried about Sat. I just want it nice for prom. Joe was sick last night, not sure what the deal was but he slept good and seems to be better today. I'm keeping him home from school to rest. Hopefully, he is done throwing up!! We don't have time for pukers. Bootcamp wasn't as hard as Monday. thank goodness! all the girls were talking about how hard Monday was. Kate worked yesterday and helped with the new Vera set up. She was excited b/c they finished early and she didn't have to stay til 8 which meant she could go to the soccer game. I have several things to do to get ready for Lauren. Her towels are washed and put away but I need to change the sheets and straighten the house. We're excited for her to get here!!

No comments: