Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sick kids today. All three of them. Joe and Kate threw up last night and Jack is just tired from having to deal with a broken collar bone. So hopefully today will be a recouping day for them and they'll be back to normal tomorrow. We were doing so good with not being sick until this week. I need to make Kate's eye dr. apt. I'm thinking her prescription for her glasses has changed. I'm hoping to pop into several consignment shops today. I'm looking for chairs for my family room. Lauren and I shopped in Homewood on Sat. and I found several chairs I loved, they were all different but the fabric was similar. They were all very expensive too. So I was thinking, why not just purchase used chairs and have them redone in the fabric like the ones I saw. I guarentee that I won't spend 1635.00 on one chair! So, I have a new mission and it'll be fun to see what I find. This week is cloudy and chilly. We were getting spoiled with sunny warm days. This is def. more like spring. I'm def. a summer girl! I slept right through bootcamp yesterday. I came home from work and ate lunch and took a nap and woke up at 3:05 right before the bus dropped Joe off. I must have needed the rest. No skipping bootcamp tomorrow though! Holly Paige turned four yesterday. Aww,I can't believe she is four! I love her so much and she is so fun. I know she'll be rocking the cowboy boots!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

when did Jack break his collar bone, and how in the world did he do it.....