Sunday, March 13, 2011

Emerald Coast!

Absolutely beautiful weather on the beach! All the boys are being great. We went to the back porch last night for dinner with he Marteh's and tonight we are going to the Crab Shack with everyone and hoping to meet up with the Suttles. Haven't heard from Kate so that is a good sign that things are going okay. So far so good. Jayne and I sat on the beach today and enjoyed the sun. Got a little sunburned as it was breezy and comfortable. I think the heat in June keeps us hopping and we just don't sit so long. here is a picture of me, Jayne and Lina from last night and the boys. Didn't snap  one of Sam and joe. Hope to get one tonight. I know the little boys are wanting to go to the track. We'll see. Tomorrow night is the conclusion of the bachelor so we are having a girls night and watching it here at my condo!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

fun in the sun! sounds like you are having a great time!