Thursday, March 3, 2011



Ahh! It's almost Friday. Yay! and almost one week til we leave for the beach. I have been checking the weather in Destin and it seems to be very similar to our weather which is fine. Although, two years ago, we had perfect weather. I'm praying for lots of sunshine and warm temps. Last year was not so warm. Even so, we'll have fun and I'm definitely looking forward to eating at the Crab Shack and the Back Porch! I had the strangest dream this morning. I dreamed the Kenny Chesney asked me to be on dancing with the stars with him. Ha! What a hoot. I don't even watch dancing with the stars. I do love KC though. I love that he is short and that he is bald and he loves football and he loves the islands and he is southern and his favorite college  team is an SEC school. I told Rick a few years ago that KC made it cool to be short and bald.

I am heading up to SSC to sit in Joe's room while his teacher goes to the teacher's lunch. I emailed the parents a couple of weeks ago and one of my friends had already commited to watching her kindergardener's class. Not sure about the other parents. I really don't mind as it gives me an opportunity to see Joe and to get to know the kids in his class. Next year, at Bumpus, I won't be needed so this is my last chance. Thankfully, Teresa came yesterday. She does a great job and I'm so happy she has worked out. If I ever go full time to work, I'd love to have her once a week. It would be worth it!

No comments: