Saturday, March 19, 2011

Such a gorgeous Saturday!! Rick did a little turkey hunting this morning and I actually made french toast from scratch! So yummy. There was tons of laundry to do from the beach and I have to say I finished all of it. Yay!! Rick and I walked at the high school. Sometimes, It's just nice to walk some where different. I should have ran but it was nice catching up and chatting with Rick. Kate left the beach around 3 and finally got home around 8. She had the best spring break ever!! I'm so glad. All the girls in the house got a long perfect and she said they're all closer now than ever before. The child is sooo tan! Her dress will look so pretty on her on Friday. Me Rick and Joe went to a movie tonight or I should say this evening. It was fun just doing something a little different. I really need to work on my weekly menu because if I don't, this family will be eating cheese pizza forever! lol. Kate introduced us to a guy she has been talking to. He is very nice and we really liked him.

No comments: