Saturday, March 5, 2011

So not a fan of rain and I'm really not a fan of rainy Saturdays. Just dropped Jack and Tris off to fish, I hope they get some fishing in before it really starts raining. Joe is in hog heaven with his bb gun. I have no idea what he is going to shoot with it but he is jazzed. Kate had a great night with friends last night, I think the girls did some spring break shopping. Rick loves checking the account on line like every five min. and he came upstairs asking who was shopping at Urban Outfitters. Umm, duh, who do you think?? One week from today, we'll be headed to Destin. I'm ready to get there. I am in need of some beach scenery. This week coming up is going to be super busy which will be great. I love that! I'm working Monday and Tuesday, and Wed. Thurs, I will get everything for Kate's trip organized, Friday is chiro and hair apt. and then I'm picking JJ up at the airport! whoo!!! Lots to look forward to. :) I love that!!

No comments: