Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lots of little laughs


Just had a very yummy lunch consisting of pb&j on a bagel. My favorite sandwich ever!! Had to run a few errands this morning. I bought several things from tjmaxx the other day and I didn't like two of the three so I had to return them. Also, got my order from VS and surprisingly, the jeans were too big so I sent them back and ordered the smaller size. I also returned one of the shirts b/c I won several really cute tops off ebay. I reallly need new summer clothes. I haven't bought any in a while and it is time! I think I'm noticing some success with my 1200 cals  a day and my running. It takes time and its been about 5 weeks now. Finally! I'm proud of Rick too b/c he is working hard to get in shape for Hawaii. That is his motivation and he is doing great. Kate has got to sleep in this week b/c of graduation exams. This morning we both sat outside to get some sun. We had a really nice chat about spring break, boys, friends, prom, and college. She is excited for all of it! What fun to have so much to look forward to. Rick and I are so happy she has such a strong sense of family. I love so much that she interested in what her brothers are doing and what Lauren is doing. I know she is looking forward to college and we are so excited for her. She really has her ducks in a row and we are so proud of her!! Joe heads to Bumpus this week for the tour. He has been at that school a million times so it won't be new to him. He is really excited about 6th grade. The child already has girls calling him. Ha! He was telling me last night that so and so called him and so and so likes him and so and so likes his friend Sam. What a hoot. I don't think he is really into girls yet but I think he is enjoying the attention. He is bringing his friend, Sam on sb with us again this year. They are two peas in a pod and we always enjoy having Sam with us. Jack is really enjoying track this year. He has another meet today and this one is at HHS too. I don't think it will be as long as Friday's as there won't be as many schools there. Thank goodness b/c I just cannnot do that again. I'm not cut out for tournament type things. I used to think I could be one of those tournament moms but sadly, I cannot. Kate is going to try and come to the meet today and I'm looking forward to seeing Jack too. He is growing like crazy right now and just getting so big. He is eating me out of house and home! I came home from shopping the other day and opened the trash can and noticed there were three yogurt cups in there. He is like the hungry caterpillar right now. The endo increased his dose from 100mg to 125mg so I bet he'll start sprouting soon. I've also noticed a littel stache. lol. I wonder when Rick needs to teach him to shave. I do not know if I'm ready for this. He is a sweet boy and doing well in school. I love his sweet heart. Owen got out last night. The front door blew open from the storms. Obviously, Joe did not close it tight when he came in from talking to one of the girls. Anyway, Owen got out and he is crazy when he gets out. Ralph doesn't go down stairs so I never worry but Owen, oh geez. he was everywhere and he has no idea that cars can hurt. So Joe and I were trying to catch him. He ran up big bertha so I ran up big bertha. We finally got him but grr, I was not happy!! Rick's in Dallas for a meeting this week. We miss him.

No comments: