Tuesday, August 30, 2011

homecoming

Yesterday was crazy busy!! We had teacher meetings in the morning with Kara and then we all sort of worked in our rooms. AFter that I came home ate lunch and took a quick nap before bootcamp where we did 160 real pushups. First of all I can't believe I can do 1 real push up let alone 160. Now we don't do 160 at the same time but with in 45 min, we did 160! whoo! I'm feeling it today. I need to do some good yoga stretching today. After bc Jack went with me to Belk to get some new clothes. He really needed them and then we bought very sweet baby orange roses so he can "officiall" ask Teressa to hc. We drove to her house last night and he asked her, I got a piece of thread from the dress so we can get a matching tie. She is so sweet and she didn't want Jack to see her dress so he couldn't look. Kate had a great day, it was Maddie's bday so she planned a little surprise lunch at Zoes for her and then she saw Alex in the evening. She said this morning she really needs to go shopping for her hc dress. Joe had practice last night and that was about it. This is my last Tues home, next week I'll be with my 2's! Can't believe it! I have a lot of orders to work on today. Thankfully Theresa is here cleaning so I don't have to worry about that.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

oh my gosh they are so cute.....Jack is quite handsome!

Unknown said...

aren't they? she is absolutely precious!