Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Hair!

Taking time this morning to get my hair done! Thank God! I need it. Gray hair is just not for me! I told Rick I had to get it done just in case I'm on tv this Sat. at the HOover game. haha. kidding. I know I'm not going to be on tv. We are getting excited to see the Bucs play! It's going to be super hot but it'll be fun to see everyone. I saw that there is a pep rally on Fri. With all the seniors getting out early the only ones who will be subjected to the pep rally are fresh-juniors. Kate has never liked the pep rallys. She said no one cares and they're basically just for the kids who are participating in them. Seems strange b/c they're supposed to get everyone pepped up for the big game. Oh well, most seniors won't be there to get pepped up but I'm sure they'll be at the game so that is really what matters. I was talking to Jack about homecoming a few min. ago. He asked what exactly you do on homecoming. The boy's perspective is so different from the girls. The girls just want a date so they can go shopping and get a dress and look beautiful. The boys could really care less but on some level they don't want to miss out. Got a text from a friend yesterday asking if Jack had a date yet. Told her he does then asked if her daughter did? She doesn't. I told Jack to tell his friends to get asking b/c the girls really want to go. I don't think the boys understand that. Kate and her friends went shopping for dresses yesterday. I don't think she found anything. I know Kate is ready for senior year to be over and I don't blame her but I'm praying that she can enjoy it in the mean time. It's going to go super fast even if she doesn't think so. It really will!! Ohh need to mention that my very social Joe Joe got in a little trouble yesterday...Got a call from a teacher/friend who said that Joe's phone was in his pocket and it was on and he was getting facebook notifications. I said, ohh yes, I think his friend is home sick and she was on fb...Well, he wasn't in big trouble but he was told that the handbook says to leave phones in the locker turned off...I told her we'd reitterate it when Joe got home. Bless his heart, my sweet baby getting in trouble. lol.

No comments: