Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tweeeet!

Okay so I finally did some tweeting today. I still don't get it but whatever. Etsy has a tweet link so I used it b/c I do have a twitter account. But, I have like 3 followers, two are my sisters who haven't been on since '09. ha so we'll see. it is kind of fun and I love being able to post new etsy listings...

Worked in the office this morning at the play school. Teacher letters are ready to go, classes are full and there are a couple of waiting lists. Wow! I think we're going to have a great year. I was sleepy this morning as we didn't get in from the Shula's until 11 and everyone knows that is about 2.5 hours past my bed time. We did have a wonderful evening and we laughed and laughed and had lots of good conversations. Saw Austin and MD and it was fun catching up with them. The kids are growing up so fast. Jack has played golf all day again today. He has really been bit by the golfing bug. Kate is at the lake with Alex and his family and Joe slept til 1 and now he is at football. I'm meeting them over there for our team cook out. Joe's coach is a stickler with the uniforms even practice stuff. I totally forgot the boys were going to be in full pads this evening and I forgot to get Joe's white practice pants. So, he has black ones on. Whatever, we'll get them tomorrow. This is our last full week of summer vaca. Wow! can't believe it.

No comments: