Monday, August 15, 2011

A perfect morning to start school!





Well, they're off! Senior year for Kate has begun, freshman year for Jack and 6th grade for Joe Bob. Our summer was good, busy and fast. Wish we could have taken our Michigan trip but it just wasn't to be. Kate had an emotional day moving Alex in to his dorm. He was so excited and having fun meeting new people yesterday, I think Kate felt a little left out. It ws a tough day. I took her shopping and she cried randomly as we walked through tjmaxx and Kohls. She is fine today, she looked cute as ever and she is ready to rock senior year! I cannot believe I'll be pulling out the toga fabric Vonnie gave me 3 years ago! Whoa!!! That means I've been in the baby room for 3 years with Vonnie and we're going on our 4th class. Crazy!! Our first babes are off to 3 year preschool in a few weeks. Aww. love them. Jack was definitely a little nervous this morning. He had his back pack out with his schedule on top of it. I packed his lunch and his phone is charged. I told him that if wants to just wait for me, I can take him home after bc today. Kate has early release so she'll be out by 1. She is very excited about that and Joe is really really excited that half his football team is on his hall! I told him that if he for some reason can't get his locker open, don't panic, just ask Mrs. Clark and she'll help him. I told him that I would be all panicky but thats not good, just ask. The teachers are all so nice. I'm very excited to hear all about it. Today, I'm going to be organizing and cleaning. I also have to get my dl renewed. It expires today. New ceramic tags are in the kiln. can't wait to see them! Kate finally brought my camera up from her car so I can take better pictures of the ones I have listed. Here are some pics of my precious gifts! Take note on the one of Jack looking like a tool with Kate, he was not happy about getting up off the sofa to take the picture.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

They are so precious!