Sunday, August 28, 2011

wrap it up

Well, it's time to wrap up a beautiful busy weekend. We are all tired! Monday will for sure kick our butt's! Woke up this morning with a majorly swollen eye! I knew it was coming on last night while we were rewatching the game. I should have put medicine on it then but I didn't. So this morning when I woke up my right eye lid was puffy and swollen. I didn't think I had to work in the nursery this morning so I put medicine on it and went back to bed. Kara called about 8:45 making sure everything was okay? I was like umm yeh, why? She said, oh I was just making sure b/c you're on the schedule. Whoops!! I told her my eye was a mess and I look like frankenstein and I can't even come in late!! Anyway, the day turned out fine. My eye is almost back to normal and tomorrow I"ll be there for more work week stuff.  Went to Joe's scrimmage this evening. He did good but his team has some work to do. Kate had a great day with Alex, Jack golfed and Joe just chilled.

No comments: