Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Up bright and early to take Big Poppy to golf camp. He loves it and today he is staying to play the short course with a friend. I was thinking last night that all the years of Shades Mt. baseball and rec football have really been  blessing. The kids know so many kids and have made some nice friendships. Some friendships for Jack are really coming to fruition now that he is interested in some new things and going into high school. He is golfing today with JD, a friend who he played on several baseball teams and a football team with. JD went to the other middle school but now they'll be freshman together at HHS. I'm really excited for Jack and this new high school adventure. I think maybe just maybe he is maturing. The other night he went with me to Joe's football practice with me. We brought one bag chair and he sat in it while I ran for about 35 min. My friend Debbie told me that when she got to the practice, Jack offered the chair to her. I was so happy to hear that. You never know if the kids will really be mannerly when you're not looking. Im happy mine are!

No comments: