Friday, September 2, 2011

game day...go bucs

My favorite day of the week is once again upon us!! Whoo. Its nice and sunny and a great day for a Hoover football game. I just ran 3 miles and now I'm about to get some arm work in. Kate just texted me and said she forgot she needs $35.00 for the senior spirit pack. Soooo I will run that money up to her when I head out for the day. I have tons to do. We have nothing to eat here and I have to buy food for tonight. MIght even pop in and buy our tickets for the game. I'm super excited to set up our tailgate and see everyone. I'm sure HOover is fired up about this game especially after coming off such a huge win last week and on the flip side, I hear that Spain Park is pretty good this year and they've never beaten Hoover so they'll be fired up too. Time will tell.

No comments: