Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wow. It sure has been a good week! The kids are really enjoying school and Jack is adjusting great to HHS! Yay! I always worry about him and then bam, he just does great. He is so comfortable with his friends and his life. I love that so much! He has asked Teresa to homecoming and he said he gets to see her after 3rd period. He walks her to her class. He told me yesterday that he totally messed up b/c she was carrying this big bag and he didn't think to carry it for her until they were at her class. Aww. He is learning. He said that his friends are getting ready to ask girls to hc and the girls they're asking are friends with Teresa so that will be a great group! yay! Kate learned yesterday that Alex should be able to come back and take her to hc b/c hc is on Sat. this year. His soccer game is on Fri. Hopefully that will work out. She seems to be adjusting to this new life of Alex being busy busy with soccer and not being here all the time. I told her that is just life and its all good. She didn't really like hearing that but oh well. Being a mom, I can't win. The other day she said, I think i'm going to work out so I can stay in shape b/c now I'm competing with college girls. I said, oh yes that is a great idea.. She got mad and said mom geez. haha so now I just smile and say okay. Joe is loving his hall and bgi. He said he got 2 new phone numbers yesterday. I'm just happy everyone is settling in and doing well. One of Jack's main goals is to make the golf team. I love that he has found something he really enjoys and a sport that he can do pretty much his whole life. Don't get me wrong, I love football and I would love it if he were going out for the team but its okay. He is loving golf and I love that!

No comments: