Friday, August 12, 2011

two Bucs!

I have two very happy Bucs! Jack and I met Kate at the high school this morning to have their schedules changed. Surprisingly, it went great! The 12th grade line was much smaller than the 9th grade line and she wanted me to wait with her and chat. So, I did that and we got her schedule the way she wants it and she is a happy camper. I met Alex's dad and brother while they waited in the 10th grade line which was by far the longest of the 4. Loved meeting them! Then, by the time I got over Jack, he was at the front and it took about 5 min. to rearrange his schedule then we were out the door. I saw one of the peer helping teachers and made sure she saw Jack and met him so she can watch out for him. It is so nice to be comfortable up there and know people with Jack going in. I remember when Kate was a freshman, I found the high school to be a little intimidating. We're boarding Owen for the weekend. I picked up his food and chewies and I have to put them in my bag. Kate and Alex will be taking turns watching the Ral. I'm looking forward to visiting NC, I've never been there and it'll be fun to see friends! I was up at 6 and ran 3 miles knowing that I'll take a good nap in the car. :)

No comments: