Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ahh, the second to last weekend before school starts. I'm ready for us to be on a schedule. We've had a good summer but it sure has been a different summer. I worked a lot more than in the past and July was soo rainy and yucky. I will definitely welcome the freshness of the school year and football and friends and tailgates and seeing Vonnie in our baby room. Last night we got together with some new friends. They moved here from well I"m not really sure where they moved from but their son, Nick is friends with Jack and their daughter Claudia is friends with JOe. We went to Beef O'Brady's for dinner and drinks and then back to their house for a little bit. They are super sweet and fun and I told them they'll be joining us for Hoover tailgates! This morning I made it to spin at 8am. Friday is always my free day where I can eat or drink what I want and I did enjoy some Chardonnay last night so getting up at 7 for 8 am spin was a little hard and did involve a prayer but I did it and it was great and I had an awesome work out! The sweat that pours out of me during spin never ceases to amaze me. I'm literally drenched so much that I can't put the a/c on in the car on the way home b/c I'm freezing. I do love my workout friends. Being able to do the bc and spin at hhs has been a lot of fun and I've made some good friends and contacts. Kate and I did some back to school shopping today. I didn't even realize it was tax free weekend. I don't really care about that but it was nice to save a few dollars. Kate helped with picking things out for Jack. She says "oh my guy friends wear this and they love this b/c of this." So Jack and I trust her and he loved everything she picked except one shirt. Kate found some super cute clothes too. The most expensive were the Joe's jeans but she is so good about her jeans and she really wears them for years. I have to say that it was actually pleasent shopping with Kate today and she has grown up so much from the days of shopping through Abercrombie. Thank God Jack and Joe don't care about clothes! We are going to the Shula's this evening. Can't wait to catch up with my good friend Angie!

No comments: