Saturday, August 20, 2011

Therapy

Dropped off Sue's bama ornaments. She is precious. We've been facebook friends for over a year, I drive by her house at least 5 times a day, our girls work together at Wrapsody and they've been friends for several years but Sue and I had never met in person. She is adorable! Oh and she lived in Oak Harbor, WA too about the same time Rick and I lived there. So weird. Anyway, she is moving her daugther in today at Alabama and she ordered four bama ornaments for her roommates. They turned out super cute. I dropped them off on my way to bc. Bootcamp is one of my many therapies. I love the girls that are with me. We laugh and cheer each other up and encourage one another.  Some of us are older  than others and some are in better shape than others but we are all there to work out and chat. It's such good therapy. My other therapies include, working with Vonnie in the baby room, hanging in the man cave with Rick, talking to the kids, painting, yoga, praying and a little wine here and there oh and let's not forget Cymbalta! ha. the one thing that actually helps me get out of bed.

Went to Beef's last night with the Shulas. We always have so much fun with them. There were tons of people there and Matt Hill sang. I saw Kate's group of girls walk in but no Kate and Maddie. I think they were still getting ready. lol who knows!  I love having Kate be a senior. Not that I don't worry anymore b/c there are always things to worry about but she is confident in who she is and happy and I just don't have to fret about social situations with her. I've said it a hundred times this week to friends but I'm truly enjoying having boys coming up the ranks now. The drama is all happening in the girls houses, I don't have to deal with it b/c boys don't have drama. They don't care. I don't care who you are if you have girls you're gonna have some kind of drama. I'm not saying boys aren't the cause of the drama, I'm just saying boys don't care & that makes me one happy mama! We are definitely on the down side of drama with Kate, not that there won't be some popping up here and there and esp with the bf being in college but this time next year, she'll be at school and she has learned how to handle most of it.

Soo. its super hot today. Rick is at the lease working on fields or something. I'm taking jack and joe shopping for some clothes and I need to buy groceries!

No comments: