Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ahh. quiet house, quiet morning. It is picture perfect outside. I can feel that fall is just around the corner! Love this time of year, although I'm truly a summer girl, I love it hot hot hot and humid! I didn't get enough pool time in this year. JUly was rainy and I was so busy this summer. Anyway, we are all excited for football season. I've ordered my Bucs blanket from the freshman cheerleaders and a Bucs umbrella from the cross country team at Bumpus and my Bama bow from Melissa's mom's garden club should be here soon! Soon, I will pull mr. scarecrow out of the garage and put him in his spot on the front porch. He's wearing his favorite Hoover Football camp tshirt so he'll be ready too. I pulled the teddy bear sunflowers out the other day. They were dry and tired and I think I"ll put in some crimson and white mums by the mail box. I think everyone is getting super excited for the ESPN game on Sat. I'm nervous for our team. Hopefully they can pull off a win on nationally tv! Wonder if anyone has splurged for the underarmor special seating?? We'll just hang out in the bleachers. I think we'll have a fun tailgate this year. We've made some new friends through Joe and Jack's friends so hopefully they can stop by. This weeks game is at 2:30.. It is going to be super hot! I think Alex is playing out of town so hopefully Kate will go with her friends. I don't want her missing one thing this year! She applied to Montevallo last night! She is very excited and loves the campus but mostly she loves Alex. lol. We'll see. Rick and I think it will be a good place for her to start even if she doesn't finish there. We love that it is close to home and it is more affordable than some of the other in state schools. My Auburn fan, Jack surprised me the other day when he said he would consider Alabama.. I was shocked. And Joe, we'll, he is just enjoying 6th grade. He and his friends have been hanging around the trace crossings girls. They are cute and sweet and lots of fun. Yesterday, during bootcamp, I was talking to Kim. A mom I've been working out with all summer long. We were talking about her girls, she has two and how they were shopping for jeans and then she said, Mell, her second daughter needed jeans too. I looked at her and said, Mell? How old is Mell? She sid 6th grade. I said, your Mell's mom? she said, yes... I said, I'm Joe's mom. hahaha Joe and Mell having been hanging out. Crazy!!

No comments: