Monday, August 1, 2011

Well, I have wasted enough time this morning to miss the 10am bc so I will go to 11. I had an awesome run last night and I'm ready to get this work out over with. Tomorrow, spin is at 6am b/c Terri has to get her hair highlighted. I had to tease her about priorities as she did the same thing to me when I had to get my hair highlighted. Anyway, I'm excited to get back to spinning and booty camp every day this week. Worked in the nursery yesterday. I don't always love working Sundays as I prefer to go to church with my whole family but it has been nice this summer getting to know knew families and seeing some of our play school kids. I've also helped Kara in the office a little bit and there is a lot to do to get ready for the new year. Vonnie and I have 5 babies in our class. We aren't getting Zoey now b/c she is moving but starting off with 5 is great. At least we'll just get all the crying out of the way at once and we'll be used to a full house from the get go. I'm so excited for my 2's class. I know I'm getting two siblings from previous classes. One family switched from Mon/Wed. when they knew I was coming back to 2's. I love them and I'm excited to get to know their child. I can't believe Slaten is going into 3rd grade!!! Wow. Now that Joe has started football, I probably won't be doing too many more Sundays. We need to focus on Sunday school and school and I should be home for that. Rick said Joe was so excited last night for practice. His coach has coached middle school football for years and actually started the Bumpus program. I think Joe is going to learn a lot this year. I think this coach is very organized and a stickler for uniforms. Joe will have to help me be on top of everything this year. Jack is beyond excited to start his golf camp tomorrow! I think its supposed to be super hot this week but sunny so there shouldn't be a rain out. He also has freshman orientation tomorrow. I cannot believe its his turn for this. I feel like Kate was just at the freshman center! Two weeks from today the kids will be in school! Amazing. This summer has gone super fast.

No comments: