Sunday, August 14, 2011



Went to Highlands, NC this weekend for a wedding. I was excited to go and check it out. I'd never been in the mountains before. It took us about 4.5 hours to get there and it was an easy drive. The town is super cute and Rick and I enjoyed walking around and visiting the cute shops and seeing some of the work people that were there from Rick's district. Our hotel was less than stellar but it was fine. It was clean. The last place I stayed was the four seasons Kona. I teased Rick last night as we were leaving for the wedding saying I don't think we'll get turn down service here. haha. The wedding was at the Farm. They got married under a tent and then we all moved over to the inn where the reception took place. The appetizers were yummy and the dinner was good too. They had a huge cupcake and then lots of individual cupcakes for guests. Rick and I love Chris and his wife seems just as sweet as he is!

No comments: