Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday

Hi everyone. Well, we're not having a great start morning. First of all, I didn't sleep well at all! I think I need to buy my allergy medicine b/c I am miserable so, I 'm heading to walgreens before work. Also, Joe was eating breakfast and I looked at his eyes b/c they looked red, well, guess what? Pink eye. Even Joe was like, I have a pink eye mom. So, while I'm at the drug store, I'll pink up some pink eye drops. Kate is home with a stomach thing, probably what Joe had. So at least I can still go to work b/c kate is here with joe. Everything usually works out in a round about way. I can sometimes bring the kids to work with me if they aren't contagious but not with pink eye, the whole playschool would have it. I'm so sleepy and to top it off it looks like rain which its not supposed to b/c the forecast on sunday for the week said sunny til wed, obviously, it lied.

Joe had a tough game last night but the Storm ended up pulling a win out of it. Joe had a couple of good hits and a lot of good throws from right field into second base. We didn't get home til late but Joe still read and did his spelling. Jack has a game tonight, if its going to rain then i just want it to rain and cancel the games so we can stay in and go to bed at 7. haha

Anyway, thats the low down from our house. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it is raining here too. bumer. you all need to slow down and get some rest. the sun will come out tomorrow, what movie is that from.

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Hahaha, Your dad cracks me up!! Annie is the Movie...and it is a great one!!!

Valerie said...

so glad it didn't rain on y'all today! I woke up and so those gray skies and thought Aha!!! Must be Tuesday!