Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday! Whoo hoo!

Hi. It's Friday. Rick will be home this evening, Jack has a birthday party, Joe is home sick, he threw up this morning. :( Kate is going to a friends house. That is the run down for ya. Last night was nice at the ball park. Jack team got crushed and joe's team crushed their opponent. They actually called Joe's game with 25 min. still to play b/c they were winning 20-2. I guess, batting practice has really helped. Joe doesn't have a game until Monday night. Not sure how that happened but I'm not complaining. Jack did have a double in his game so that was good, they just couldn't quite get it together and they made several fielding errors. Anyway, life goes on and after his game he enjoyed a yummy chicken combo basket for dinner.

I was hoping to go flower shopping today but with Joe home and its going to storm today, I think I'll just hang out here and work some projects here. The weather is supposed to get pretty bad through out the day. I'm always up for a good thunder storm. House still looks pretty good so today, I can continue to keep up with it and maybe even make some serious progess. I have some plans for some projects around the house. Spring always does that to me, so many possibilities! Here is my list. Dad, you are more than welcome to forfeit your Japan trip and come here and help me. I know it isn't quite as exciting as Japan but hey, in Japan you can't fall out of the car and be at Randy's! haha.

Okay, My Spring Project List!

stain back deck

make sunporch actually cute and paint floor ( got that idea from my co worker Theresa, Rick is not going to like that one but I've always wanted to do it and she does it and loves it so i'm doing it too!

cultivate the garden in the back yard. i have an area that i want to turn into a pretty garden, i tried last year but with the drought it was a no go so hopefully this year, it will work.

work on the garden area under the deck. want to make a flagstone patio and put ladis and picket fence up to make it very cottagey. that one is tough, we will need help with that and the flagstones will be expensive but think how cute it will be! rick's idea is to concrete the whole are under the deck and store his beautiful trailer for his four wheeler. ugh, no!!

No comments: