Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hi Guys!

It's Wednesday and its rather chilly outside but I just checked the weather and it said that its going to be 78 here which sounds perfect! Kids are all off to school but not before kate begging to stay home from the field trip to the theater. Why do these children think they can just miss field trips. We made her go. Rick and I said we were always excited about field trips b/c that meant we didn't have to stay at school for the day. Anyway, she is there and mad about it but oh well.

I have a luncheon this afternoon with preschool girls whom I love. We are celebrating our directors time at POP and saying See ya soon. I hate saying good bye! We always have fun when we all get together.

Joe has a game at 5:30 which is so nice b/c the 7:30 games are too late.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

t wasn't that thrilled about going to the movies, either.