Monday, April 7, 2008

Hi! Sunny Monday, yay! I love that. I have a lot to do today, but first I have to take Jack to the dr. to have his nose looked at again, its just a follow up so no big deal but his school is still having testing so i'm not sure if i can check him in . anyway, i am going to continue to work outside and i have a new painting project i want to start. Oh and of course I have laundry, dishes, beds to make, floors to clean, toilets to scrub, blah blah blah! V find me a cleaning person! haha. Joe has a game tonight which will be fine b/c it is so beautiful outside and I think its supposed to be beautiful tomorrow too. Shoot, I'm still trying to find us a pool as the pool we've belonged to for almost 4 summers is going back to being exclusive to the residents of the subdivision. Any ideas my local friends?

No comments: