Monday, April 14, 2008

cleaning

Hi! Okay, so I've been spring cleaning today. I figured since it is still just spring and not summer, I should get going on some deep cleaning. I know its going to get hot eventually and we're going to want to be at the pool and not clean windows. I was going to do the elliptical today but I don't have to. I'm totally getting a work out just doing the floors. I even went to the garage and brought the tall ladder out so i could clean the circle top window over the front door and the ceiling fan blades. I know, you're really wondering if its true and I'm hear to tell you that it is! I vacuumed the stairs too. I turned the heat on today and now I'm hot! You so wish you could be me and be here doing all this cleaning but sorry, the jobs taken. ;)

ps. refrigerator/microwave wet wipes work excellent on ceiling fan blades! much easier than a paper towel and windex.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Want to clean my house too???