Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday!

Hi guys, This is a late posting. Its been a busy day starting with early church. The boys and I went to early church. Joe is almost ready to make his first communion so we are trying to make all the classes. Fr. F had a good homily this morning. Basically he was saying be hospitible! Okay. I can do that. After church, I made another quick run to wal mart to see what flowers the 150 wal mart had. I picked up some lantana, pampas grass and geraniums. I hustled over to publix which i love and bought some things to get us through the week, I told Joe I'd bring home a doughnut for him and I almost forgot so I ran through publix to get it! He'd never go to sunday school again if I forgot it this week. I picked the boys up, came home made my yummy smoothie for lunch and headed outside to dig in the dirt! I transplanted all the perennials from the front yard garden to this area in the back yard that doesn't have grass. I think its going to look so good once its all mulched and totally done. i got a nice little sun burn and a good work out. After showering and cleaning up which is like the best ever. I love working in the yard and then coming in and taking a nice shower. kate and I went to Jack's baseball game. She was going to go to 5pm mass but we got wrapped up in the game and we sort of missed it. Jack's team ended up losing in over time by one home run. shoot! Jack had a double and a great catch in foul territory in the outfield. We just had a yummy pasta dinner, Ralph got to hang out with Donna for the day which he totally loved. She even trimmed his eyebrows. i lovet that! Joe has bathed, Kate and Rick on a nice little walk and I have no idea where Jack is. That's it! Oh and my painting that I donated to the auction last night went for at least $125.00. yay! I'm happy my talent could benefit catholic education. Tomorrow, its supposed to be very nice, so i'm hoping to work out in the yard and maybe even run to the landscaping place to check out flagstones. i hope your sunday was great! shawn i missed seeing you today.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

tracy!!! that's so awesome about your artwork!!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Awww, missed you too!!!! I am so happy for you and your painting,SEE you were thinking no one would want it...silly you!!!