Thursday, April 10, 2008

Home!

Hi! Well, Joe's team won their game. It was a battle of the defenses b/c the score was 23-17. I helped keep the book which I actually enjoyed. The team mom and I took turns each inning and it is really easy. Jack had a practice game but I brought Joe home around 8 so he could study his spelling and sort of unwind before bed. Kate came home from school this morning. She threw up at school so Rick picked her up.There is another bug going around. Ugh! When will it be summer. We are supposed to get bad storms tonight, the rain willl be great for all my new transplanted flowers and for our drought. I don't have preschool tomorrow so it can rain all day long. I think its supposed to get chilly this weekend. Blah! hate that. I'm off to chill out for awhile. Night!

No comments: