Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hello. It is 4pm on Sat. and this is my first real chance at checking in with you! Joe's game was at 10am so we were up and out fairly early. It rained for about 10 min. during his game, nothing serious but enough that the boys were wet. They ended up losing but they really had a good game as the team they were playing was really good and they held them for two innings. The score was 11-7 which in 8 year old league ball isn't too bad. His buddy got beat 22-10. Okay, here is big news!


MUDCATS WIN! I know, you don't believe me but its true. We played over at the other ball park today and we won. Jack caught a pop in center and then a pop at first. Yay! I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the mudcats are going to win the tournament! I think we are finally getting our game on and there isn't a better time to do it.

I just walked about 3 miles, it is hot and humid here, my kind of weather. I've been thinking about Shawn and the show today. I hope they didn't have a lot of rain and I hope she sold lots of cards plus maybe some of my things. You never know with art work. It has to just catch someones eye and mostly, I believe it has to speak to them and that doesn't happen all the time.

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

You're right; the score of Joe's game wasn't so bad. KJ's softball team has only won one game (and it was the Saturday AM game she chose to go to Lax instead!). We usually get beat 22-5, something like that. I like her coach but I'm ready for them to call the mercy rule and he says, "Oh let them just play and have fun." I'm looking at the clock like, "Dude! It's 8:30 PM! I'd like to get her home, in the shower and in bed before 9:30 PM ONE night this week!"

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.