Thursday, April 10, 2008


Hi. well, its Thursday and it is supposed to be nice outside, actually hot today. We'll see. Its also supposed to thunderstorm later on which would be fine with me b/c we have baseball tonight and i still don't feel great so i'd like to just stay home. I'm supposed to do the book for joe's team and being in an allergy fog does not lend itself to good book keeping which is definitely not one of my strongest assets even on a good day. Everyone is still healthy and off to school. I've moved on to mucinex this morning. That is some strong stuff and i just took it about 25 min. ago and i can already feel my sinuses starting to clear. i love that popping and cracking sound of all the nasty mucus breaking up. ha ha, i know that is a little strange but its true. thats about it. playschool this morning and ball tonight, pretty much the same old same old. i did manage to paint this angel last night which i love! she isn't varnished yet b/c i still might add some touch ups to her but i love her softness with the blue and brown tones. painting angels and things with lots of long brush strokes and swirly strokes is what makes me happy. i'm learning that i do not paint straight lines very well, and precise angels are not my thing, seriously, i should already know that. i never hang anything with a level, if it looks straight then it is and it drives rick crazy.. so i'm just going to paint what makes my heart sing. :)

5 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

The painting is great....it looks like Kate

Valerie said...

do you know in all the years T & KJ have played softball I still don't know how to keep the book???
This is T's 8th year and KJ's 5th. You'd think I'd learn by now.

Unknown said...

i think your angels are a direct reflection of who you are. i think this one is special.

Unknown said...

i love this angel. she is very sweet.

Cathy said...

I think that this one is very special too! they just keep getting better. straight lines are no fun!