Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday

Hello. Its Friday and it looks like rain, which is fine with me as I don't have to do anything outside. Actually it is better for me today that it rains b/c then I will be forced to do things in the house! This time of year, I love to plant and rearrange my garden and check on new seedlings and such. so, if it rains, maybe i'll stay in and clean the bathrooms. Ha! Or I can just go into my office and paint, paint paint! Kate is still home with stomach bug. Kids are dropping like flies around here. last night at jack's practice game one of the boys on his team got sick. There were a bunch of kids checking out of Kate's school yesterday. All the moms thought we were over this but apparently we aren't. Kate's back pack and phone which is in her b.p. are in her locker so I'm going to have to go up there and get it sometime today. Joe is on a field trip this morning with school. They are going to the theater to see if you give a mouse a cookie. rick's mom is coming in this afternoon to stay the night and then tomorrow she and joe are going to atlanta to see the lion king in the theater. joe will definitely get his cuture in this weekend. Thats about it for me. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

So sorry Kate's stomach has been bothering her. No fun.
Lucky Joe! I think he's going to love the Lion King!

Cathy said...

I agree with Valerie, lucky Joe!!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Ummm Can I go with Joe too???? :)!!! sorry about Kate, that is yuck! Try to have a good weekend!!!