Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday

Hello. I have to post fast because Rick is on a mission. We made it to early church this morning. We had to b/c Joe cannot miss the next two weeks b/c of communion preparation. I love seeing people at church that I know, it is such a warm feeling. I saw two of my little two's which i love seeing too. Rick and I picked kate up at her friends church after our church and between the boy's sunday school. We went to home depot to buy the deck mate and stain for our deck. Rick is going to power wash the deck and i'm going to stain. whoo hoo. i love staining things! its a beautiful day today, i'm also working on a mother and daugthers painting. i think it is going to be precious. gotta run!
me
ps kate is getting her one wisdom tooth in. figures, she just got her braces off. it never ends!

5 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

we had a lot of fun last night!!! The portable party is a fun thing!!!!

Valerie said...

what's a deck mate?
Chris needs to power wash our deck before family visits in 2 weekends.

Unknown said...

the deck mate is this fun tool that is sort of like a mom that you stain the deck with. its 20.00 at home depot and works great!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I don't understand still about the deck mate....'A mom that you stain the deck with' what kind of mom?

Unknown said...

yes, its a mom a mom with really thick hair! ha. no silly, a mop! why do we have so many typos on our blogs?