Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Busy Busy

Hi. Yes, my title says busy and its mostly stuff around the house. I'm firing two crosses, one of which is sold and one i want to sell. :) Also, Iam in the mood to go through my house with garbage bags and fill'em up to donate to hannah or salvation army. rick is crazy busy and excited about his new position. I got more details yesterday. He will be the speciality manger for the cardiovascular division at his company. Now, we get to learn all about the heart which will be exciting. he has to hire 10 new people so the next several weeks will be busy but good at the same time. I've been working on my beach scenes. I love painting them, the one I'm posting is being donated to the John Carroll Auction. I don't know if it will sell but I hope someone will love it and have a connection with the girls on the emerald coast. We'll see. anyway, I think its beautiful and I'm planning on doing a couple more. I think I need to practice painting the boys b/c I'd like to do one for my house but I love painting the girls dresses, bows, and hair. I will just have to step outside my comort zone and practice shorts and shirts. The boys will probably be easier anyway, that is the way it usually is with them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARYN!!! 35, I hope you have a fun day. :)

No comments: