Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hi. the boys will be home soon. Kate is going to a friends house and then they are going to church youth group so that saves me a trip. Jack has batting practice at 4 and then rick is headed to atlanta to prepare for interviewing people.

I cleaned all morning long. I know, I know, you don't believe me, but it is true! House looks pretty good but seriously, I could probably clean like that every day and it would never look perfect and thats okay b/c we live here and it would be impossible to keep beautiful. I would love to hire someone to come in about once a month to clean baseboards, light fixtures, dust everything even the corners of the six paneled doors. I don't need to them clean toilets or my counter tops in the kitchen or even my floors, I can do that, what I don't get to is that other stuff that really helps make a house sparkle.

Not much else is going on. it really warmed up. The humidity is back in the air, last summer with the drought we had so many dry days, thankfully, we are more on track with rain and we're all going to be sweating again. Air conditioning is going on and guess what, it is supposed to rain tomorrow! Of course it is, it's Thurs. haha

No comments: