Friday, April 4, 2008

Hi! Wow, what a day. Seriously between Joe throwing up at 5am, and Jack getting his face bashed in and then all the storms, I think i'm done. I haven't even cooked dinner yet. Rick is on his way home which is nice. Jack is doing fine, he is actually at his friends house so I think he'll be okay. Kate is at her friends house, the schools were dismissed early b/c of the storms. We didn't have anything severe here but I'm sure there were areas around us that did. It's that time of year when storms pop up and tornadoes can happen in a second.

I was upstairs painting in my office and I just couldn't get with the program so I washed my brushes and turned out the light. Maybe tomorrow will be better. :)

I saw on aol that they've listed the 4" bagel as a lean protein. Just last week, bagels were totally tabu and a bad carb. I guess 4" in diameter isn't very big but probably big enough. Also listed were edemame, Karyn are those the beans that you like? I've never seen them here. Broccoli, hummus,chick peas (hummus w/o evoo), ,low fat yogurt and peas. All yummy foods! Eat Up. They said that protein will help you feel full and it takes more energy to burn protein calories than fat or carbs so your body is working. I love that! Go Protein.

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Edemame, YUM!!!!! Bailey likes them too. I have had a hard time finding them we had tried them at Costco and I keep an eye out, you will like them!