Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hi all! How are ya? Well, it is hot and humid here, good bye spring, hello summer. You know I love it! Had an awesome day at preschool. I had two kids there, yes two. Not sure where the other four were but let me just say, having two kids to paint with, walk with, eat snack and lunch with is pretty easy breezy. yes, i know last year was horrible and god is gave me a little gift today. We walked all around the outside of the church and found rollie pollies, flowers, and even crickets on the play ground. all the teachers came out and it was fun talking to everyone. It hasn't rained yet so maybe we'll get the games in tonight. I think we're just going to eat at the ball park. it is just easier!

Okay, so I need some help here. There is an online company that has asked me if they can carry some of my pieces in my ceramic line. I'm not sure what they want at this point but whatever it is, i have to be exclusive to them. The shop is precious. scripandscribble.com. They will probably be able to get my pieces out in front of people better than i can as they send out catalogs and have a really nice web site. My question is, should I do it? Should I be exclusive to them? Hmm. let me know what you think.

I delivered the beach canvas to the school, the framing turned out great! The girls at preschool loved it but they are so sweet and it is so safe for me to show them my things b/c they aren't going to tell me if it is bad, well, S might, I love that about her. I can tell if she doesn't like it or at least I think I can, like the time that bowl had the weird imperfection in it. uh huh, yep, I love honesty!

Okay, I'm off to get some ice water.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

You know I got your back!!!! Okay to the sscompany...do they want you to sign a contract? If it is like for only a year, why not. Try it out and see what they can do for you! What could it hurt? Gail does it for Southern living at home ;)!!! I would think that a catalouge and internet exposure would be a huge boost to your business. The only thing is are you ready for the influx??? You would need to have a ready inventory of all your stuff.... what a great offer, lucky duck!!!!!Today was great fun, you had two of the fun kids, well they may be spirited but I love them both so much!!!!! Have a great time at the ball park, it is nice and humid....ahhhhhhh summer!

Valerie said...

very, very cool about that on-line company wanting your stuff! Isn't that every person's dream??

We were at the ball field tonight, too. KJ had the 5:30 PM game and Chris had a JV game @ 5:30 and Varsity at 7 PM. KJ and I grabbed some chicken baskets and ate at Chris's game. My first chicken basket of the season.