Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hi guys! I've been on this computer for awhile now, posting pics and such. I love the ball park pics. I gave the camera to Kate last night and she took crooked pics but i think they're kind of fun. She said we could straighten them out on the computer but that is asking too much of me so I just posted them as is. all the kids are at school, yay! We totally missed a dental apt for all three kids. not sure how that happened but i rescheduled for next wed. wow, 3 apts. missed for them, yikes, i feel really bad. I'm glad i didn't remember though b/c i still didn't sleep good with my nose and sore muscles from the garden work i've done. I found a regular claritin in the cabinet today and took it with an advil cold and sinus. i was afraid to take the claritin d with the advil cold and sinus. whoo! i'd be out there for awhile, worse than i usually am. I need to get going on some house work. i'm meeting my friend jill for lunch and i want to fire some things and work on a special painting. it looks nice outside but i think tomorrow night and friday we are supposed to be in for major storms. that was the scoop at the ball park anyway. have a wonderful wednesday.

No comments: