Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Morning

Hello. Well, nothing exciting happened yesterday so I didn't have anything else to tell you about. Joe had a fabulous time seeing the Lion King in Atlanta. It was fun hearing all about it. Today, I'm going to take advantage of everyone being out of the house to get caught up again around here. I'm still working on a couple of things upstairs. Sometimes, I have to bring my painting stuff to the kitchen b/c I sort of get bored up there by myself w/o windows to see out of in my office. I have to fire some pieces, finish laundry, and clean floors today. I probably should run to the grocery store later on. Oh, and I really need to get some kind of exercise in today! That should be top on the list. There has been some talk about a trip to the beach this weekend as our trip to the anatomy exhibit in Atlanta has been canceled. Hmmm, the beach. Yes, I could go for that! I am not sure if it will work out but I'm always hopeful. :)

4 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

THE BEACH!!!!!!!! Take me with you ;)!!!

Unknown said...

yes, come with us! how fun!! i loooovvveeee the beach!!!!

Valerie said...

We need a girls weekend at the beach! That would be a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

oh yes we do! i'm there!! shoot, if i had my beach property, we could all go.