Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday

Hi, You're not going to believe this but it is sunny sunny sunny here! Yes, lots of blue sky and its going to be beautiful today. Yippee! So, that means we get to play outside for a long time which is so awesome.

Not much happening here. Rick made it to Atlanta and is very excited about the people he gets to interview for his new team. The boys have baseball tonight, we'll be at the ball park from 5-9. sheesh, that's a long time. Anyway, I will get to see both games b/c joe's is at 5:30 and Jack's is at 7. I love that. I hate missing their games and if they have them at the same time, I'm running back and forth from game to game.

SAT's are going okay. Kate was sleepy this morning. I know its a lot for the kids to take these tests.

I guess that's about it. My house still looks pretty good, which i love! Have a fantabulous Thurs.:)

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

We both need to knock on wood that the rain holds off today!!!!!