Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Night











Hello,








We had a fun Halloween. the little cul de sac get together was really fun and the kids had a great time running around the subdivision. I didn't see kate until 9:30 she said she had a great time and she and maddie's costumes were a hit! Maybe her friends will send pictures so I can post a couple. Anyway, Jack didn't really dress up at all. He just doesn't like costumes, he never has. Joe was a fun mohawk clown. It was just a pretty night with lots of treats.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Joe looked cute but I still hate clowns. I'm with Jack. I like Halloween and everything but I never enjoyed dressing up.

Valerie said...

Your neighborhood looks like mine did last night . . . the boys were trying to be scary and the girls were Hannah Montanah.